Connect With Us
LifeCourse is not just a company; we’re a community of people who are interested in generations, their affect on a variety of sectors, and their broader impact on history. We invite those who are interested in our research and our perspectives to join the discussion.
- Register as a Friend of LifeCourse to receive updates about our research, projects, and activities in focused areas of interest. This is also a great list for students and researchers interested in generations, as we may contact you with ideas to expand the generational research agenda.
- Follow and Friend us on Twitter and Facebook to for quick commentary on current events, links to articles of interest, and the latest LifeCourse news.
- Connect with LifeCourse founder and president Neil Howe on LinkedIn.
- Read and Comment on Neil’s Blog to get his latest thoughts on how generations are impacting a variety of sectors—and join in the discussion.
- Check in with Neil’s calendar to see updated LifeCourse events and speaking engagements.
- Join the Fourth Turning Forum, a list-serve discussion on seasons of history and the Strauss-Howe generational theory.